Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Deep Fryer: Deep Frying a Turkey is the Future



Many people like to eat turkey and I only know of one way of cooking: baking. I suppose it is a perfectly decent way to do it, but frying is an alternative. I admit that this kind of method came out a little strange to me the first time I heard about it. When I think of things that are deep fried, I think of things that are nice and crispy, oh and they are also very greasy. Those who are not characteristics I want to see associated with a turkey.

I remember the first time I went to a meal days for Thanksgiving, where we were going to have a fried turkey and I thought it would be dreadful, but to my surprise, it was delicious. The meat was very moist and the bird was not greasy at all.

Fry As you can probably guess exactly what you can not deeply a bird of this size with some home deep fryer. You need something much larger. Basically people have to cook outside, because they need a large pot of oil and propane gas to heat it. It is obvious that these things do not belong to a home for security reasons.

Basically all you do is put the turkey in a basket lowering and place it gently in hot oil. The cooking time is much faster than you would expect when compared to cooking. You can usually get things like in 45 minutes, which is a fast one turkey of 15 pounds.

Learn how you can have the best Turkey Deep Fryer

Buy Deep Fryer

Post a Comment