Monday, February 22, 2010

Guidance on Cooking a Turkey in a Deep Fryer



I wish I had time to talk with you about how you can really cook a turkey in a fryer. This is something that you may not have heard, because it is so popular. With that said more and more people are doing it today. I'm used to my grandmother's turkey that is cooked in the oven and I'm not saying that's bad too. When you actually cook the bird in a fryer is really very good. I was surprised the first time I tried, but I I was delighted. I'll show you how easy it is to cook a bird with a deep fryer.

Basically, you have to make it out. The point here is that you need a large pot with a lot of oil and will stay warm. You do not want that kind of thing in the house. You will need a pot, burner and something to light the burner and a propane tank. You're going to set the pot of oil in the burner and you will leave heat at approximately 325-350 degrees. At this point you are going to put the turkey in the basket and slowly put the oil. Do it slowly, because the oil will bubble and become volatile.

At this point, you just have to wait. It usually takes about three minutes per pound, so you can do the math. At this point, never take your eyes off the pot. We are talking about a lot of oil is very hot and you do not want an accident to happen.

Learn more about Deep Fryer Turkey Cooking Instructions.

Buy Deep Fryer

Post a Comment